The partner spotlight is a weekly series where we go behind the scenes with some of the companies that make VendorDB great. Next up is QuickTapSurvey!
Locations: HQ in Toronto, Canada. App used globally in 80+ countries
Year Founded: 2010
Specialties: Mobile Survey & Data Collection App
How was QuickTapSurvey started?
Two classmates from the University of Waterloo in Canada – Ravin Shah & Tishan Mills – united in a basement office to form QuickTapSurvey. Their goal was to make data collection painless, fun and interactive.
What makes you different from/better than all the other survey apps out there?
- NOT Web-Based – no browser, no URL, no delay, no internet connection required
- Easy to Use – custom keyboards and shortcut keys to speed up data entry
- Cool Integrations – MailChimp, Salesforce, SurveyMonkey
- Good Looking – built by engineers, designed by artists
How has the business changed since you started?
1. Rise of technology-driven experiential marketing and consumer activations.
2. The ubiquitous and invisible nature of data collection in today’s marketplace.
3. Increasing demand for marketing automation from lead collection to tiered email and social campaigns.
4. Growth of data-oriented marketing and analytics for customer acquisition and loyalty.
5. Tablets and phones were made for the consumer and later adopted by the enterprise. This trend will continue in technology and being ahead of the game on tablets was vital to our success over the last 5 years.
What advice do you have for agency producers or creatives?
Data is everywhere; you just have to ask nicely! Use every interaction and touch-point between your brand and their consumer to learn more and establish a deeper connection for future interactions.
What is the best thing about working at QuickTapSurvey?
While we could brag endlessly about the #WorkHardPlayHard culture, overflowing snacks, unexpected shenanigans, competitive nerf wars and 3pm game breaks, the real answer is the energy you experience when you walk into the office. Brought on, of course, by the amazingly talented people who work here.
What does the future look like for QuickTapSurvey?
Since data is transforming business decisions at every stage, we expect QuickTapSurvey to be the go-to platform for mobile data capture, accessible to every brand and marketing agency fearless enough to embrace the new.